All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series looks at the journey of life as seen by members of the six world religions: Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and Sikhism. Each title focuses on the significant events of birth, coming of age, marriage and death in the religion, using contemporary case studies from around the world. Questions and activities encourage readers to reflect on their own experiences, and are a starting point for discussion and activities about key concepts in religion and citizenship. The emphasis is on what it's like to be religious and the meaning of religion in children's and adult's lives.
- Author BiographyGerald Haigh is a former primary headteacher, and now writes on education for the TES and Guardian. He is the writer and creator of Primary Assembly File. Consultant Lynne Broadbent is former Director of the National RE Centre and has extensive experience as a lecturer and writer on Religious Education.
- Author(s)Gerald Haigh
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSpecial Times
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour photographs and graphics
- Width190 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.