All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shifts the common perception of specialised or 'LSP' translation as necessarily banal and straightforward towards a more realistic understanding of it as a complex and multilayered phemen which belies its standard negative binary definition as 'n-literary'.
- Author BiographyMargaret Rogers is Professor Emerita in the Centre for Translation Studies at the University of Surrey, UK. Drawing on her extensive experience of teaching and examining terminology and translation studies and her co-management of numerous research projects in terminology and translation, she has published and lectured widely on these topics.
- Author(s)Margaret Rogers
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Translating and Interpreting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight366 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.