Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis major new title is a comprehensive review of speciation and its consequences in birds. The book covers a broad range of areas, from genetics to biogeography and from phylogeny to ecology. It will be of interest to geneticists, ecologists, animal behaviourists and anyone with an interest in bird speciation.
- Author BiographyTrevor Price has spent his professional career studying speciation in birds, working for his doctoral thesis on the famous adaptive radiation of Darwin s finches in the Galapagos Islands. For the past 20 years he has been studying speciation and adaptive radiation in the Himalayas. He is Professor of Biology at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Trevor Price
- PublisherRoberts & Company Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationGreenwood Village
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoberts & Company Publishers
- Out-of-print date11/04/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Weight1280 g
- Width181 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.