All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes these revelations one step further. In accessible language, it provides the scientific underpinning for the Greeks' philosophy of do harm to any animal, human or t, by examining paediatrics, diseases of the brain, new surgical techniques, in vitro research, the human geme and proteome projects, and an array of scientific and techlogical breakthroughs.
- Author BiographyC. Ray Greek, M. D., is a board-certified anesthesiologist who has devoted himself to the message of this book. He and coauthor Jean Swingle Greek, D.V.M., speak at national and international forums on the subject of animal experimentation and have recently established Americans for Medical Advancement, a nonprofit foundation based in Los Angeles. Jean Swingle Greek, D.V.M. and co-author C. Ray Greek, M.D. speak at national and international forums on the subject of animal experimentation and have recently established Americans for Medical Advancement, a nonprofit foundation based in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)C.Ray Greek,Jean Swingle Greek
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.