All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe World's Columbian Exposition, held in Chicago in 1893, combined stalgia for the United States' European roots with a celebration of the nation's emergence as a world power. A splendid tribute to the exposition's White City of shining Beaux-Arts buildings, this hardcover volume offers a grand photographic record, printed in duotone in a sweeping landscape format. Essays and captions by a ted historian offer a guided tour of this prelude to 20th-century America's artistic and industrial might. 128 photographs.
- Author(s)Stanley Appelbaum
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Series TitleCalla Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Introduction byPeter Bacon Hales
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.