Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFor a finite real reflection group W and a W -orbit O of flats in its reflection arrangement - or equivalently a conjugacy class of its parabolic subgroups - the authors introduce a statistic ninv O (w) on w in W that counts the number of O -ninversions of w . This generalises the classical (n-)inversion statistic for permutations w in the symmetric group S n. The authors then study the operator ? O of right-multiplication within the group algebra CW by the element that has ninv O (w) as its coefficient on w.
- Author BiographyVictor Reiner , University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Franco Saliola , Universite du Quebec a Montreal, Canada. Volkmar Welker , Philipps-Universitaet Marburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Franco V. Saliola,Victor Reiner,Volkmar Welker
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Series Part/Volume Number228, 1072
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.