All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPCBs have been produced commercially for a long time and for a variety of uses. However, their chemical and physical stability has been found to be responsible for the PCBs environmental contamination problem. The discovery of widespread environmental occurrence of PCBs and their apparent link to carcigenesis drew public attention to the problem, leading to new legislation regulating PCBs. Although regulations and requirements differ from country to country, there is a common global analytical interest in determining their presence in the different matrices and in the environment. The purpose of this book is to provide a comprehensive compilation of spectral data for the complete set of PCBs.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/1994
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byK. N. Marsh,M.L. Sutton,Michael Frenkel
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.