All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who can interpret decision diagrams using the spectral approach can advance both the utility and understanding of classical DD techniques. This approach also provides a framework for developing advanced solutions for digital design and a host of other applications. Scientists, computer science and engineering professionals, and researchers with an interest in the spectral methods of representing discrete functions, as well as the foundations of logic design, will find the book a clearly explained, well-organized, and essential resource.
- Author(s)Jaakko T. Astola,Radomir Stankovic
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note67 black & white tables, biography
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.