All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExtensive numerical analysis fails to produce an appropriate analytic repulsive potential responsible for the observed A-state predissociation implying that current numerical tools, theoretical constructs, and kwledge of the low-lying electronic states in Bi2 are inadequate to describe the predissociation found in this study.
- Author(s)Michael W Dolezal
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight277 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.