All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpectroscopic Properties of Irganic and Orgametallic Compounds: Techniques, Materials and Applications provides a unique source of information in an important area of chemistry.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jack Yarwood is an emeritus professor at Sheffield Hallam University. Professor Simon Duckett is a research group leader at the University of York, UK. His group is mainly involved in the design, development and implementation of NMR methods, supported by the synthesis of inorganic and organometallic complexes. Dr Richard Douthwaite is at the University of York, UK. His main research interests include molecular and materials chemistry and photocatalysis. Both an EPSRC college member and fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry, Dr DOuthwaite is also on the SCI National Materials Committee.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- Series TitleSpecialist Periodical Reports
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 41
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJack Yarwood,Richard Douthwaite,Simon Duckett
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other
- AU $24.31New
- AU $49.49New
Save on Other
- AU $121.00Trending at AU $127.24
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.52
- AU $35.59Trending at AU $68.30
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $51.26
- AU $18.18Trending at AU $21.94
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $41.25
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $28.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.