Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Middle Class Tax Relief & Job Creation Act of 2012 contained provisions in Title VI that expedite the availability of spectrum for commercial mobile broadband. The provisions in Title VI -- also kwn as the Public Safety and Spectrum Act, or the Spectrum Act -- cover reallocation of spectrum, new assignments of spectrum rights, and changes in procedures for repurposing spectrum used by the federal government. This book discusses emerging issues in the spectrum management and policies in the United States.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight346 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byWanda Flores
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.