All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree class books covering Key Stage 3 biology, chemistry and physics as separate subjects; companion teacher file CD-ROMs containing lesson plans and resource sheets as printable pdfs Just one of the resources available for Spectrum Separate Science. It introduces the key words and concepts that pupils need in a modern, fun and clear way. The Physics units of the QCA Scheme of Work are covered, along with part of Scientific Investigations, as advised by the Framework. Questions are included throughout each chapter to check understanding and to build thinking skills. The practical activities, discussions, starters and homework that you will need to build on this core content are contained on the Physics Teacher CD-ROM. Support is provided by the extensive guidance tes in the teacher material.
- Author(s)Andy Cooke,Jean Martin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSpectrum Key Stage 3 Science S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 colour book
- Weight545 g
- Width220 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byAndrew Cooke,Derek McMonagle,Jean Martin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.