All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCultivate a love for science by providing standards-based practice that captures children s attention. Spectrum Science for grade 6 provides interesting informational text and fascinating facts about thermodynamics, biological adaptation, and geological disturbances. When children develop a solid understanding of science, they re preparing for success. Spectrum Science for grades 3-8 improves scientific literacy and inquiry skills through an exciting exploration of natural, earth, life, and applied sciences. With the help of this best-selling series, your young scientist can discover and appreciate the extraordinary world that surrounds them!
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSpectrum
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.