All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding letter sounds and word formation is an essential piece to the reading proficiency puzzle. Spectrum Word Study and Phonics for grade 6 guides children through digraphs, diphthongs, Greek and Latin roots, and more. Filled with engaging exercises in a progressive format, this series provides an effective way to reinforce early language arts skills. Mastering language arts is a long processstart with the basics. Spectrum Word Study and Phonics is here to help children begin a successful journey to reading proficiency. With the help of this best-selling series, your child will improve language arts skills through practice and activities that focus on phonics, structural analysis, and dictionary skills.
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSpectrum
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight386 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.