Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpectrum(r) Writing for grade 4 guides students through each step of the writing process as they write paragraphs, personal narratives, fiction stories, how-to instructions, descriptive comparisons, research reports, persuasive letters, and more. Spectrum(r) Writing workbooks guide students as they write for a variety of purposes, including writing to tell a story, writing to provide information, and writing to state an opinion. Lessons support current state standards. Step-by-step instructions help with planning, drafting, revising, proofreading, and sharing writing. A Writer s Handbook reinforces grammar and language skills, and a complete Answer Key is included. Engaging, open-ended writing projects combined with standards-based learning make these workbooks an essential resource for school success. Spectrum, the best-selling workbook series, is proud to provide quality educational materials that support your students learning achievement and success.
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSpectrum
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight363 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.