All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpectrum(r) Writing for grade 6 guides students through each step of the writing process as they write paragraphs, personal narratives, fiction stories, descriptive comparisons, outlines, research reports, persuasive arguments, and more. Spectrum(r) Writing workbooks guide students as they write for a variety of purposes, including writing to tell a story, writing to provide information, and writing to state an opinion. Lessons support current state standards. Step-by-step instructions help with planning, drafting, revising, proofreading, and sharing writing. A Writer s Handbook reinforces grammar and language skills, and a complete Answer Key is included. Engaging, open-ended writing projects combined with standards-based learning make these workbooks an essential resource for school success. Spectrum, the best-selling workbook series, is proud to provide quality educational materials that support your students learning achievement and success.
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSpectrum
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight386 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.