All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll students of speech writing can benefit from this detailed, step-by-step guide that shows how to compose a winning speech that sounds like the client, busy executive, politician, or other high-profile individual, wrote it by him or herself. Included are suggestions on interviewing the client, researching the topic, writing the speech to fit the speaker's style, and receiving necessary approvals from the client and the client's staff. Helpful finalizing tips teach writers how to prepare the speaker for the event and provide materials to the press.
- Author(s)Douglas Perret Starr
- PublisherMarion Street Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOak Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarion Street Press Inc.
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.