All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for speech-language pathologists at all levels, this useful reference presents all the facts needed to work effectively in everyday practice. The book includes more than 250 frequently used graphs, tables, and drawings, and it is the only work to bring together all of speech-language pathology, from basic anatomy and physiology to professional requirements, in one compact sourcebook.
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note257 illustrations
- Height210 mm
- Edited byRoss Roeser,etc.
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.