All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on speech processing in the presence of low-bit rate coding and varying background environments. The methods presented in the book exploit the speech events which are robust in isy environments. Accurate estimation of these crucial events will be useful for carrying out various speech tasks such as speech recognition, speaker recognition and speech rate modification in mobile environments. The authors provide insights into designing and developing robust methods to process the speech in mobile environments. Covering temporal and spectral enhancement methods to minimize the effect of ise and examining methods and models on speech and speaker recognition applications in mobile environments.
- Author BiographyK. Sreenivasa Rao, PhD is an Associate Professor, School of Information Technology, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur), Anil Kumar Vuppala, PhD is an Assistant Professor at the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT Hyderabad).
- Author(s)Anil Kumar Vuppala,K. Sreenivasa Rao
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 43 black & white tables, biography
- Weight263 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.