All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn this investigation, creative writing and philosophy are shown to be specific types of language games, distinct from speech as used in communicative interaction between individuals. The author deals with thinking, speech and systems, respectively. The author's philosophical position is closest to that of Paul Ricoeur and Jacques Derrida, but on crucial issues he advances his own ideas on the relationship between speech and writing, also establishing a criticism of metaphysics that may be more radical than what has previously been developed.
- Author(s)Peter Bornedal
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight995 g
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.