All listings for this product
Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- AU $63.95Trending at AU $67.35
- AU $79.00Trending at AU $90.71
- AU $72.40Trending at AU $75.88
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $35.09
- AU $29.61Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $19.88Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $21.70Trending at AU $24.73
About this product
- Product InformationSpeed Kings is an arcade-style motorbike racing game played on traffic-heavy streets with checkpoints and numerous other obstacles which the players have to navigate around swiftly and emerge unscathed to notch up points. The game has 22 hidden non-licensed bikes, prototypes of the real-world bikes that the player unlocks during the course of the game. Official gear licensed by Shoei and Alpinestars can be used by players. Gameplays within this Microsoft Xbox video game include jumps, skids, power-downs, sudden stops, dings, wheelies, and various stunts performed to beat the AI opponents. With all this and more, Speed Kings is geared to give the player an adrenaline rush with crashes, combat, and stunts at dangerous speeds. Playable in five single-player modes are Grand Prix, Single Race, Time Attack, Meets, Head to Head, and Trick Attack, while the multiplayer mode is comprised of these five modes and an additional Tag mode. Riders participating in the races within Speed Kings boost their Powerband meters by brushing past the sides of oncoming vehicles and performing tricks incorporated in the trick system of this Microsoft Xbox video game. These tricks are manipulated by using the trick button, other face buttons, and the control stick. Another exciting gameplay offered by this racing game involves the player hitting Powerdown when a huge truck pops up on the screen, enabling the rider to slide all the way beneath the truck to emerge and zip away ahead of the truck. The game is rated M by OFLC (Australia).
- PlatformMicrosoft Xbox
- Region CodePAL
- Release Year2003
- ModelSpeed Kings
- Max. Number Of Players2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.