Speed Mathematics: Secrets of Lightning Mental Calculation by Bill Handley (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by kime1949steve
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new, revised edition of the bestselling Speed Mathematics features new chapters on memorising numbers and general information, calculating statistics and compound interest, square roots, logarithms and easy trig calculations. Written so anyone can understand, this book teaches simple strategies that will enable readers to make lightning-quick calculations. People who excel at mathematics use better strategies than the rest of us; they are t necessarily more intelligent. With Speed Mathematics you'll discover methods to make maths easy and fun. This book is perfect for students, parents, teachers and anyone who enjoys working with figures and even those who are terrified of numbers!
- Author BiographyBased in Melbourne, Bill Handly is recognized as an authority of mathematics and study methods in Australia and overseas. His methods of teaching maths, learning and thinking strategies have achieved astonishing results in schools worldwide.
- Author(s)Bill Handley
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2008
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width148 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.