Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by tzatiki
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day, business owners, managers and leaders are expected to deliver more and more with less and less. They have fewer people, smaller budgets and - crucially - less time. Lack of time to make decisions has become the most stressful part of life for many business people. In a time-poor, fast-moving world we need a new approach. Ken Hudson shows you how to achieve amazing results in time-pressure situations using Speed Thinking. It is a practical thinking system that will enable you and your team to perform effectively as deadlines hit. You can create powerful new ideas, make better decisions faster and solve problems in literally minutes. If you and your team want to be more efficient and productive quickly - and feel more energetic - then the process and tools of Speed Thinking can help you.
- Author BiographyKen Hudson is author of The Idea Generator and The Idea Accelerator.
- Author(s)Ken Hudson
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight188 g
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.