All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents more than 100 exercises specifically designed to help increase speed, agility, and reactions. This superb new volume - for men and women - from award-winning personal fitness trainer Paul Collins, presents readers with practical, easy-to-follow exercises to develop your speed, agility, and reactions. Speed for Sports features more than 100 training drills using agility poles, mini hurdles, and speed ladders, as well as sample speed training sessions that will help to maximize your speed potential, both as an individual and as part of a team - giving you that extra edge over the competition.
- Author BiographyPaul Collins is an internationally renowned and award-winning personal fitness trainer and coach with more than 20 years experience. His clients include Olympic and Paralympic World Champions.
- Author(s)Paul Collins
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight499 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.