All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaking through the dirt of the old speedway tracks - Belle Vue, Droylesden, and Audenshaw - to the purpose built arena of the North Manchester Motor Club, the latest volume in this comprehensive series evokes the Golden Era of Manchester speedway. With stats, photos, and an informed narrative, these are good memories for racing fans.
- Author(s)Barry Stephenson,Trevor James
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note120ill.
- Weight490 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.