All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpeedy Science is a book which is packed with fun science experiments children can do in minutes, using everyday things at home or school. The book covers all areas of Science from life on earth to physical science and include explanations as to why what happened ...happened! Topics include: plants, animals and humans, living things, sound, states of matter, materials, habitats, electricity, Earth and space, forces, magnets, habitats and light. Follow the step-by-step instructions and then work out what happened just like a real scientist.The book encourages children to understand science while having fun.
- Author BiographyAngela Royston is an extremely well known writer of children's educational books. Her library of titles includes books about space, science, geography, history, social sciences and literacy, just to name a few! Angela regularly visits schools to find out what children are learning and exploring in the classroom, and discusses many of her book titles with children during these visits. Angela is married with children, and lives and works in London.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight598 g
- Width217 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.