All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise, truncated version of Zini and Agarwal's Sperm Chromatin: Biological and Clinical Applications in Male Infertility and Assisted Reproduction offers select, clinical chapters for a handy, more affordable, state-of-the-art resource. Sperm Chromatin for the Clinician addresses such vital issues as: -Male subfertility and sperm chromatin damage -Aging and sperm DNA damage -Cancer and implications for sperm quality -Environmental factors -Cryopreservation and sperm DNA integrity -Postnatal effects of sperm chromatin damage Practical for clinicians and researchers alike, Sperm Chromatin for the Clinician contains all of the need-to-kw information about this cutting-edge topic in reproductive medicine.
- Author BiographyArmand Zini, MD, Department of Surgery, Division of Urology, McGill University, St. Mary's Hospital Center, Montreal, QC, Canada Ashok Agarwal, PhD, HCLD (ABB), Center for Reproductive Medicine, Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, 26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight504 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byArmand Zini,Ashok Agarwal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.