All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Spice Companion is an essential home reference guides to over 50 spices. Each entry gives the essential properties of each spice, as well as its medicinal and culinary uses and cultural significance. In addition, there are sections on flavour combinations and uses for beauty and health. Beautifully packaged in cloth-textured hardback and with original line drawings of each spice - this book is the perfect gift for the home cook.
- Author BiographyAlison Candlin lives with her young family in rural Wiltshire, England. She is an experienced writer and editor and an enthusiastic home cook, where she puts into practice the advice in this simple, practical book to make additive-free treats for her three small boys. She enjoys living the country life and has credits in numerous cookery, gardening and home titles, including The Self-Sufficiency Manual, Food From Your Garden and Plant it, Grow it, Eat it.
- Author(s)Jonathan Croft,Richard Craze
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Width155 mm
- Height208 mm
- Edited byAlison Candlin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.