All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the have-it-all spice diet for life - a ravishing book combining delicious recipes and healthy eating, using the tastes, healing powers and weight loss health properties of spices from around the world. The book unwraps the mysteries of one of the oldest, most valued and mystically powerful food sources kwn to mankind and shows how spices can be incorporated into contemporary low-calorie recipes that can have a huge impact on our diets and our health and wellbeing, t just for a few weeks or months, but for life. Kalpna Woolf's healthy eating plan guarantees weight loss and improved wellbeing, whilst offering delicious recipes, featuring spices from India, South America, the Far East, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Kalpna's book reveals the top 10 spices that should be in every food store cupboard; how to combine them into versatile Spice Rubs; 100 calorie-counted recipes, including Breakfasts, Lunches, Evening Meals, Snacks and Drinks; and helpful weekly Meal Planners. Beautiful colourful photography means that the recipes and exotic spice flavours simply leap off the page. Spice Yourself Slim is an essential book for any cook wanting to combine adventurous and exciting food with a long-lasting healthy lifestyle.
- Author BiographyKalpna Woolf is a seasoned foodie and experienced family cook. In a 20-year BBC career as a Head of Production she has overseen some of the BBC's most well known food series, featuring everyone from Nigella to Rick Stein, Nigel Slater and Lorraine Pascale. She has launched food festivals, judged food awards, launched and run a campaign to bring Britain's diverse communities' foods together, written blogs and articles on food and her food know-how is steeped in the traditions of her Hindu family upbringing and a life of absorbing food cultures around the world. In 2013 she won the prestigious Asian Woman of Achievement award.
- Author(s)Kalpna Woolf
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Weight794 g
- Width193 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.