Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this booklet is to raise awareness - among people and organisations that provide advisory, business and technical support services to resource poor small scale farmers and local communities in low and middle income countries - about the potential opportunities associated with diversification into spices and herbs. It looks at practical ways in which small-scale farmers can improve the fertility of their soils, and help protect them from erosion. It also provides advice as to how the right support and services can help promote spice and herb production as both a sustainable and successful diversification option.
- Author(s)Food and Agriculture Organization: Agricultural Support Systems Division,Melanie Matthews,Michael Jack
- PublisherFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleFAO Diversification Booklet
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Content Noteill.
- Weight136 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byFood and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.