All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionUrban myths are becoming urban facts, gods have started to ride the subway and a monster from ancient folklore is hungrily stalking the streets. While working in the vibrant city of Osaka, Australian bush witch, Alley Weaver, is suddenly gifted with the ability to see the ghosts and spirits that rmally remain hidden. She soon finds that her housemate is being tormented by a murderous poltergeist and a dangerously seductive creature, kwn as a nukekubi, is hunting her friends. To save them, Alley will have to break her oath to 'do harm' and delve into the forbidden side of the craft, but wielding the dark magic needed to destroy these otherworldly horrors always has consequences.
- Author BiographyAfter completing a degree in linguistics, H. Roberts, decided to move from her sleepy home in country Western Australia to go work in Japan. Those years spent living and traveling around cities like Osaka and Tokyo gave her the opportunity to research popular ghost stories, mythology and local urban legends, her favourite being that you can get Pom Juice out of orange taps in Ehime. Now a carer for the elderly and disabled, she's back home in the bush, collecting teapots and blogging about anything and everything tea related.
- Author(s)H Roberts
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.