All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan Jo Bell spin a web big eugh to catch . . . a criminal? The world's friendliest spiders take center stage in bestselling author Kathryn Lasky's latest book about The Deadlies! They're sweet and friendly . . . but they just happen to be super toxic. The Deadlies are the world's most misunderstood family of spiders. Kicked out of home after home, all the Deadlies want is to settle down in a cozy web with exterminators around. Now they've found the perfect place - the Rare Books room at the Boston Library. The librarian isn't afraid of the Deadlies, and they have lots of lovely books to explore. But their peace is threatened when a thief starts targetting the library. Can the Deadlies spin a web big eugh to catch a crook - or is it back on the road once more?
- Author BiographyKathryn Lasky is the Newbery Honor-winning author of over one hundred books for children and young adults. Her beloved Guardians of Ga'Hoole fantasy series has sold more than 4 million copies, and she is the author of the Daughters of the Sea series, the Wolves of the Beyond series, as well as A TIME FOR COURAGE and other Dear America titles. Kathryn has also written a number of critically acclaimed nonfiction titles, such as BEYOND THE BURNING TIME and TRUE NORTH. She lives with her husband in Cambridge, MA.
- Author(s)Kathryn Lasky
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDeadlies (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.