All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
About this product
- DescriptionSpies! Treason! Conspiracy! The American Revolution? The Culper Spying Ring had all the ingredients of a modern spy movie--just replaces gadgets with muskets. This book looks at the incredible history of Washington's famous spying ring. With a gripping narrative this book will read more like a John le CarrE spy vel than a history book. HistoryCaps is an imprint of BookCaps Study Guides. With each book, a brief period of history is recapped. We publish a wide array of topics (from baseball and music to science and philosophy), so check our growing catalogue regularly to see our newest books.
- Author(s)Howard Brinkley
- PublisherGolgotha Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGolgotha Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byHistorycaps
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.