CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Spills of Emulsified Fuels: Risks and Responses by Ocean Studies Board, Marine Board, Transportation Research Board, Division on Earth and Life Studies, National Research Council (Paperback, 2002)
About this product
- DescriptionSpills of Emulsified Fuels: Risks and Response is part of an evolving body of work conducted by the National Research Council (NRC) to help inform debate and decision-making regarding the ecological consequences of releases associated with the widespread use of fossil fuels. Like earlier NRC reports, it attempts to understand the chemical, physical, and biological behavior of a complex mix of compounds that make up various petroleum hydrocarbon-based fuels. The specific risk factors presented by emulsified fuels are difficult to characterize, mainly because there have been spills of emulsified fuels to date, and thus there is little practical experience with these products.
- Author BiographyNational Research Council
- Author(s)Division on Earth and Life Studies,Marine Board,National Research Council,Ocean Studies Board,Transportation Research Board
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2002
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.