All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionCurt Dalton writes about 10 incredible, but true, stories of Dayton murders that took place during the city's first one hundred years, including... * John McAfee, whose murder of his wife and affair with the girl next door still lives on in song nearly two hundred years later * Francis Dick, who bludgeoned his mother-in-law in an attempt to win back his wife * John Dobbins, a Civil War deserter who danced a hoe-down on his way to the scaffold * James Murphy, the lieutenant of a Dayton street gang, who was hung twice for his crimes ... and more tales of murder, violence and suicide from the Gem City.
- Author BiographyCurt Dalton has written over 20 books on the history of Dayton. As the Visual Resources Manager for Dayton History he takes care of the organization's 1.5 million photographs, negatives and motion picture films.
- Author(s)Curt Dalton
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.