About this product
- DescriptionA fantastic illustrated book written by Julia Donaldson, author of The Gruffalo, for Egmont's Blue Banana series. Spinderella the spider has a passion for football! She tries to play a match with her brothers and sisters but she doesn't kw how many spiders should be on each team. Even worse, she can't count the goals! Luckily for Spinderella, her Hairy Godmother has a plan ...Blue bananas are chapter books for children learning to read, suitable for NC Level 2 readers. They are carefully designed educational books for children, supporting their understanding of how to read and develop vocabulary. Blue bananas uses speech bubbles to aid understanding of dialogue and the text encourages children to explore the feelings of characters.
- Author BiographyJulia Donaldson Julia Donaldson is the best-selling author of The Gruffalo, The Giants and the Joneses, The Wrong Kind of Bark, Spinderella and Night Monkey, Day Monkey. She lives in Glasgow with her husband and spends a lot of time touring the country doing readings - and singing! Garry Parsons Garry Parsons has illustrated many books for children including best-seller The Dinosaur that Pooped Christmas written by McFly band members Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter. Garry's illustrations also appear regularly in magazines and newspapers as well as in advertising campaigns for the likes of Proctor & Gamble and Harrods.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson,Liz Pichon
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleBanana Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight111 g
- Width145 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Liz Pichon
- Reading AgeFrom 5 to 99
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.