All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential, one-stop reference guide to the evaluation and treatment of patients with cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine disease. Based on a course taught by these highly respected authors at the American Academy of Neurology's Annual Meeting, this volume gives concise descriptions of the anatomy of spine conditions; neurologic and physical findings; advice on diagstic tests and when to order them; and medical and surgical treatment options. Commonly performed spinal procedures are also described, including the rapidly changing field of minimally invasive surgery. Pitfalls of evaluating and treating spine patients are highlighted, along with advice on how to approach the patient who does t improve or worsens after spine surgery. Spine Disorders: Medical and Surgical Management is an essential purchase for all practitioners in this field.
- Author BiographyJ. D. Bartleson M.D. is Associate Professor and Consultant in the Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA. H. Gordon Deen M.D. is Professor and Consultant in the Department of Neurosurgery, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL, USA.
- Author(s)H. Gordon Deen,J.D. Bartleson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note166 b/w illus. 59 tables
- Weight980 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.56Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.