All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen mill-owner Frederick Hallam dies in 1860, his widow Annie plans to build Spinners Lake, a project that will keep her from destitution. But then artist Tian Gilchrist walks into her life, awakening disturbing memories. Can Annie love ather man the way she loved Frederick?
- Author BiographyAnna Jacobs grew up in Lancashire and emigrated to Australia, but still visits the UK regularly to see her family and do research, something she loves. She is addicted to writing and figures she'll have to live to be 120 at least to tell all the stories that keep popping up in her imagination and nagging her to write them down. She's also addicted to her own hero, to whom she's been happily married for many years. She is the bestselling author of over sixty novels and has been shortlisted for several awards. Pride of Lancashire won the Australian Romantic Book of the Year Award in 2006, and The Trader's Wife is on the shortlist for the 2012 award. You can find out more on her website, www.annajacobs.com or on her Facebook page, www.facebook.com/Anna.Jacobs.Books.
- Author(s)Anna Jacobs
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/10/1997
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleGibson Family Saga
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content NoteFacsimiles, Tables
- Weight222 g
- Width117 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.