All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series introduces students to different motion conceptsfrom spinning and rolling and staying still to going from here to there. Colorful photos and simple sentence constructions support beginning readers while teaching key science content. This series meets both science and reading standards.
- Author(s)Sara E Hoffmann
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFirst Step Nonfiction - Balance and Motion
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight27 g
- Width152 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.