All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpisaurus was a large predatory disaur. It is kwn for being one of the largest meat-eating disaurs. It had bones covered with skin on its back that looked like a giant sail. Learn more about this remarkable reptile in Spisaurus, a Discovering Disaurs book.
- Author(s)Aaron Carr
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDiscovering Dinosaurs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width246 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.