All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDutch republicanism represents a crucially important context within which to discuss Spiza's political theory and his conception of politics. Spiza and Republicanism provides an important account of his key political concepts, as well as a fresh and stimulating perspective on the links between Spiza's two political works and contemporaneous debate and traditions. By identifying the distinctiveness of Dutch republicanism and Spiza's contribution to it, Raia Prokhovnik also throws new light on recent discussions of republicanism and its history.
- Author BiographyRAIA PROKHOVNIK is Senior Lecturer in Politics at the Open University, UK. Her previous publications include Rhetoric and Philosophy in Hobbes's Leviathan (1991), and Rational Woman: A Feminist Critique of Dichotomy (2nd edition 2002).
- Author(s)Raia Prokhovnik
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight521 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.