All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest volume in the Spiza by 2000 series contains papers from leading scholars on Book IV of the Ethics, including Garber, Della Roca, Brinker, Bove, and Yovell. In this volume, Spiza's understanding of the relation between reason and passion and the nature of human perfectibility are explored in depth, as is Spiza's place within the history of philosophy and his relation to other components of early modern thought. This series is already well respected and eagerly anticipated within the scholarly community.
- Author BiographyYirmiyahu Yovel is Professor of Philosophy at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Hans Jonas Professor at the New School University, and founder-chairman of the Jerusalem Spinoza Institute. His publications include Spinoza and Other Heretics, Kant and the Philosophy of History, and The Dark Riddle: Hegel, Nietzsche, and the Jews.
- PublisherLittle Room Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2004
- Series TitleSpinoza by 2000
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Room Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byYirmiyahu Yovel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.