All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe advent of modern science brought deep challenges to traditional religion. Miracles, prophecy, immortal souls, absolute morality - all of these fundamental tions were challenged by the increasingly analytical and skeptical approach of modern scientists. One philosopher, Baruch Spiza, proposed a new theology, rooted in a close analysis of the Bible, which could fit this new science and provide a sound basis for a social order. Spiza's Radical Theology explains the mechanics and meaning of Spiza's ideas and how they can inform the questions with which we still struggle today.
- Author BiographyCharlie Huenemann is a Professor of Philosophy at Utah State University.
- Author(s)Charlie Huenemann
- PublisherAcumen Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDurham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcumen Publishing Ltd
- Weight349 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.