Spiraling Upward: The 5 Co-Creative Powers for Women on the Rise by Wendy Wallbridge (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $45.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen comprise 51 percent of the world's population, make up over half the workforce, and control 85 percent of consumer decisions. Never before have women been so degreed or so represented as decision makers in all areas of influence. Why, then, do we still feel as if success eludes us? Why do we sometimes struggle to keep our drive alive? The linear, heads-down, forward-at-all-cost approach to success that has been forged by men will never take us to the heart of fulfillment. Women are t designed for the straight and narrow path. But until w there hasn't been ather choice. Pioneering corporate coach Wendy Wallbridge recognizes this unmet need of professional women for an alternative path to success. Spiraling Upward: The 5 Co-Creative Powers for Women on the Rise offers a cogent, step-by-step roadmap for professional women to unlock their power and achieve success on their own terms. The Spiral Up method teaches women to cultivate the five co-creative powers of energy, thoughts, feelings, speech, and action--the fundamentals of self-creation--in order to redefine success and re-author their lives. If you're ready to rise up and express your creativity, authenticity, voice, and power to effect the changes you want, Spiraling Upward will show you the way. Complete with easy-to-follow steps and exercises, as well as inspiring stories of successful women, this book offers a cogent road map for professional women looking to unlock their power and achieve success on their own terms.
- Author BiographyWendy Wallbridge is a strategic and intuitive advisor and pioneer in the coaching field. Wendy is the founder and principal of On Your Mark Corporate Coaching, working with Fortune 100 leaders and teams seeking breakthrough outcomes in the face of significant, accelerating change. On Your Mark's clients have included Intel, Hewlett Packard, Apple, ABC-Disney, Wells Fargo, Oracle, Texas Instruments, Symantec, Genentech, Dolby, and McAfee Security, among others. Wendy has taught the principles from her book Spiral Up! 5 Co-Creative Powers for Women on the Rise for the past decade to groups of entrepreneurs, middle managers, individual contributors, and executives. She also speaks at such organizations as UC Berkeley Haas School of Business, the Professional Business Women's Conference, The Commonwealth Club, Women in Technology International, The Women's Leadership Forum, and the Three Percent Conference. Wendy is the producer of the TEDxSandHillRdWomen conference and founder of Women's Evolutionary Leadership Forum. She also teaches an annual Leading with Power & Grace six-month group coaching series for women.
- Author(s)Wendy Wallbridge
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationBrookline
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBibliomotion, Incorporated
- Weight557 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.