All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe spiralizer is about to become your best friend--long used by chefs to create beautiful presentations, spiralizers have w found their way into the kitchens of everyday families. Available at most cooking, department, and home stores, the spiralizer is quickly becoming a kitchen essential. Just about any vegetable can be spiralized--simply insert your choice veggie, crank the handle, and watch beautiful, evenly shaped ribbons of carrot, zucchini, and peppers come out the other end. Any of these can be combined to create a variety of delicious, low carb, healthy meals, many of which fit right into a paleo or gluten-free lifestyle. With Spiralize and Thrive, the options are endless: use strands of carrots and cabbage for salads, or to create the most beautiful coleslaw you've ever seen; spiralized potatoes can be cooked with a bit of oil and are an amazing substitute to French fries; zucchini odles paired with your favorite sauce makes a shockingly great spaghetti. Dalila Tarhuni offers healthy, made-from-scratch recipes that are simple to follow and will make your mouth water. Recipes include: * Mushroom and celeriac au gratin * Beet, orange, and dandelion salad * Roasted pepper and garlic soup with summer squash odles and avocado * Rosemary-orange chicken with spiralized ratatouille This cookbook will be a great addition to your cookbook collection, matter which cuisine you prefer. What are you waiting for!?
- Author BiographyDalila Tarhuni grew up in several Mediterranean countries and in a family of Greek descent that has been in the food business for nearly one hundred years. Her love for fresh and wholesome food started early, but she discovered her talent for cooking while managing an Italian deli in Los Angeles several years ago. Creating recipes came natural, and, combined with her passion for photography and writing, it quickly blossomed into a full--time career. She resides in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Dalila Tarhuni
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Note125 color photos
- Weight1014 g
- Width178 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.