All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0 offers a fresh approach to the invative tool that slices vegetables and fruits into odles, shoestrings, thin shreds, and waferlike slices in seconds. This compact yet comprehensive guide to spiralizing includes everything you need to kw, from how to assemble your spiralizer to understanding its unique blades and over 20 inspiring recipes for every meal of the day. This beautifully photographed handbook provides expert tips on how to use your spiralizer to make more than 20 delicious recipes for inspiring snacks, main dishes, desserts, and more. Find easy-to-follow recipes for Apple Pancakes; Baked Eggs with Zucchini; Shrimp Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce; Apple-Cabbage Salad with Bacon & Candied Walnuts; Chicken Pho with Daikon Radish Noodles; Fresh Parsnip Pasta Primavera; Apple Galette; Curly Fries; Cucumber Gimlet, and much more, all utilizing the spiralizer. With The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0 you can create delicious, low carb meals, full of fresh vegetables and fruitsthat everyone will love.
- Author BiographySince its founding by Chuck Williams in 1956, the Williams-Sonoma brand has been bringing people together around food. Williams-Sonoma is a leading specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home, providing world-class service and an engaging customer experience. The Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen spearheads the development of culinary content for the brand s catalog, website, blog, social media programs, cooking schools, and special events.
- PublisherWeldon Owen
- Date of Publication13/06/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMcMahons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWeldon Owen
- Weight227 g
- Width171 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.