All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLarrein Trudeau is a member of Victoria Monthly Meeting, a member of Ministry and Counsel, and a friend of mine. Since I met her four years ago, I have been impressed by her simple assertion that Spirit speaks to her -- tells her what she should do. If she does t hear His voice, she waits until she does. She has learned through hard experience what to do next -- she celebrates, and follows His directions.
I believe the answers to our pain stem directly from emotional injuries received as small children or even in the womb, she says in her introduction. I unravel my life in these terms....My story is universal. I quashed my spirituality to deal with my pain.
Her book, SPIRIT KNOWS, is the story of her journey, from an unhappy childhood, a confused and painful early adulthood, alcoholism, moving from place to place in rthern B.C., to her present certainty.
The story is touching. Her achievement is impressive. She has been helped along the way, and she has helped others, as a friend, as an Alcohol and Drug Counsellor, as a member of the Religious Society of Friends, and finally by writing this book.
- by Constance Mungall, of Canadian Friend Magazine
- Author(s)Larrein Trudeau
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication30/03/2000
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.