All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany are familiar with the word loch: the Scottish Gaelic word for a lake, and throughout the British Isles rumors abound of the Loch Ness monster. No one, though, is aware of the existence of a different creature inhabiting ather loch. The Biggs family decide to vacation in Scotland, and instead of a tourist trap, prefer to stay in a remote location. When an idyllic cottage overlooking Loch Meradoon is available at the height of the season, they believe it will perfect their first visit to the Highlands. Assured of a quaint cottage surrounded by beautiful views, it seems a dream to be near both the loch and romantic, ruined Castle of Meradoon. One misty morning the children, Emma and Thomas, decide to explore the castle where they encounter something beyond their wildest imaginings. They are immediately propelled into a series of adventures: exciting, mysterious and puzzling, even frightening. As this memorable vacation draws to a close the children receive a special gift, so unique it provides life-changing consequences.
- Author(s)Margaret Douglas
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.