Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like help in meditating on scriptural truths in a way that promotes self-examination and Christ-centered comfort simultaneously? Let Thomas Reade's Spiritual Exercises of the Heart be your guide. Here are 78 insightful reflections on God, His ways, and other aspects of the Christian life. Each meditation encourages the practice of self-examination and prayer, and stimulates us to a more diligent examination of the God's Word. This is a solid daily devotional guide of angels' food on a great array of subjects, all presented with clarity to the mind, reinforced with power to the conscience, and stamped with poetry upon the heart.
- PublisherReformation Heritage Books
- Date of Publication29/01/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReformation Heritage Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight659 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.