Spiritual Famine in the Age of Plenty by Marlaina Donato (Paperback / softback, 2013)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHuman advancement is inevitable, essential, and awe-inspiring, yet progress without evolution of the finer qualities-creativity, ethics, and the integration of flesh, psyche, and primal emotions-can only lead to the extinction of everything that makes us human; it could very well lead to our annihilation.What would happen if we dared to change our definition of happiness and realize that having ourselves is far more important than having everything? In the end, isn't that everything? Spiritual Famine in the Age of Plenty-part commentary, part inspirational guide-proposes some challenging questions and offers easy ways for anyone overwhelmed by the challenges of living in the 21st Century. We can't change the world, but we can change our corner of it. Come on, let's see how wonderful and beautiful we can make it.
- Author BiographyMarlaina Donato is the author of thirteen books including Naked Soul (Llewellyn Worldwide, 1998 as Marlene Druhan), Spiritual Famine in the Age of Plenty, Multidimensional Aromatherapy, and the novel Broken Jar. She is also a professional artist.
- Author(s)Marlaina Donato
- PublisherEkstasis Multimedia
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEkstasis Multimedia
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.